That was how I boarded a flight & one woman was in my seat. I politely told her she was in my seat. Next thing was; “Ehn, look for another seat naaau.” I wan maaad. Mo change e fun everybody….
So, last week, I experienced firsthand, exactly what it is like to live in the Northeast region of Nigeria. 😩 That place is a perpetual war zone and worst still, the fighting can begin at any time without prior warning….
- Sale of Polaris/Heritage banks to First bank: Why Godwin Emefiele should not plunge the banking sector into crisis.
- My First Time Experience At Coldstone Ice-Cream.
- Nigerian adults and the respect entitlement culture; my experience on a flight.
- My Near-Encounter with Boko Haram Insurgents in Damaturu, Yobe state.
- Clarification: @AUYouthEnvoy_ reiterates support for the @_AfricanUnion Commission
Adeeko Ademola Air Safety APC Aquamarine Beryl Bismuth Calcite Chalcoprite Change Begins With Me Cocoa Columbite Copper Ore Economy Fulani Herdsmen Garnet Gbenga Ashafa Grazing Route Bill Gypsum Hadi Sirika Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Iron Ore Limestone Marble Mica Muhammadu Buhari Muscovite National Assembly Natural Gas Nigeria Quartz Rubber Rwanda Senate Sex Talc Tantalite Taolin Tin Toke Makinwa Topaz Tourmaline Wolfromite Youths Zircon