In one of it’s numerous, incredible and indescribable works across Africa as one of African Union Commission’s most effective organ, the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) participated at the workshop on development of the Country Acceleration Strategy (CAS) for the…
The Chief Executive Officer of the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM), Prof Eddy Maloka, joins the international community in condemning in the strongest sense the outbreak of xenophobic attacks and violence in South Africa over the past few weeks. Prof….
- APRM begins 2nd review of Nigeria’s democratic, economic processes
- Sale of Polaris/Heritage banks to First bank: Why Godwin Emefiele should not plunge the banking sector into crisis.
- African Union holds Annual Gathering of African Innovation Hubs in Ethiopia | #AfriLabsAG19
- African Union’s APRM holds planning meeting, set to host Africa Migration Conference in November.
- APRM, others to develop Country Acceleration Strategy for implementation of African Plan of Action for Youth Empowerment in Africa.