As a follow up on the implementation of the 1Million by 2021 initiative and the commitment to support networks and ecosystems that enable innovation, the African Union is currently hosting a gathering of innovation hubs and labs from across the…
The African Union’s African Peer Review Mechanism – APRM, a mutually agreed instrument, voluntarily acceded to by member states of the African Union as a self-monitoring mechanism held a planning meeting on the Africa Migration Conference themed: Towards an Enhanced…
- African Union holds Annual Gathering of African Innovation Hubs in Ethiopia | #AfriLabsAG19
- African Union’s APRM holds planning meeting, set to host Africa Migration Conference in November.
- APRM, others to develop Country Acceleration Strategy for implementation of African Plan of Action for Youth Empowerment in Africa.
- APRM CEO, Prof. Eddy Maloka, condemns xenophobic attacks on ‘foreigners’ in South Africa
- Seychelles ready to heed African Union’s call to join the African Peer Review Mechanism