The Chairman, National Governing Council of the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM, Nigeria, Senator Abba Ali, Thursday, said the agency has commenced the second peer review of Nigeria as a nation. The first peer review of Nigeria was conducted by…
In 2014, the Central Bank of Nigeria, under the watch of Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor, Mainstreet Bank was sold to defunct Skye Bank in a sale that was widely touted as political rather than professional, because of the closeness of…
- APRM begins 2nd review of Nigeria’s democratic, economic processes
- Sale of Polaris/Heritage banks to First bank: Why Godwin Emefiele should not plunge the banking sector into crisis.
- African Union holds Annual Gathering of African Innovation Hubs in Ethiopia | #AfriLabsAG19
- African Union’s APRM holds planning meeting, set to host Africa Migration Conference in November.
- APRM, others to develop Country Acceleration Strategy for implementation of African Plan of Action for Youth Empowerment in Africa.
Adeeko Ademola Air Safety APC Aquamarine Beryl Bismuth Calcite Chalcoprite Change Begins With Me Cocoa Columbite Copper Ore Economy Fulani Herdsmen Garnet Gbenga Ashafa Grazing Route Bill Gypsum Hadi Sirika Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Iron Ore Limestone Marble Mica Muhammadu Buhari Muscovite National Assembly Natural Gas Nigeria Quartz Rubber Rwanda Senate Sex Talc Tantalite Taolin Tin Toke Makinwa Topaz Tourmaline Wolfromite Youths Zircon