The Senate yesterday stepped down three bills on the controversial issue of grazing in the country. They are: “A Bill for an Act to Provide for the Establishment of Grazing Areas Management Agency and Other Related Matters 2016”, sponsored by…
- African Union holds Annual Gathering of African Innovation Hubs in Ethiopia | #AfriLabsAG19
- African Union’s APRM holds planning meeting, set to host Africa Migration Conference in November.
- APRM, others to develop Country Acceleration Strategy for implementation of African Plan of Action for Youth Empowerment in Africa.
- APRM CEO, Prof. Eddy Maloka, condemns xenophobic attacks on ‘foreigners’ in South Africa
- Seychelles ready to heed African Union’s call to join the African Peer Review Mechanism
Adeeko Ademola Air Safety APC Aquamarine Beryl Bismuth Calcite Chalcoprite Change Begins With Me Cocoa Columbite Copper Ore Economy Fulani Herdsmen Garnet Gbenga Ashafa Grazing Route Bill Gypsum Hadi Sirika Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Iron Ore Limestone Marble Mica Muhammadu Buhari Muscovite National Assembly Natural Gas Nigeria Quartz Rubber Rwanda Senate Sex Talc Tantalite Taolin Tin Toke Makinwa Topaz Tourmaline Wolfromite Youths Zircon